General sales conditions
- APPROVAL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Buyer’s payment for our products on www.safe-t.us shall constitute an assent to the terms and conditions.
- PRICES. Prices are subject to change without notice and is reflected on your order confirmation.
- TAXES. All applicable sales taxes are calculated based on ship-to address and is the responsibility of the Buyer. If Buyer claims an exemption from such taxes, an exemption certificate must be furnished prior to placing your order.
- ORDERING. In order to place an order, you must be 18 years old or older. Your order is subject to acceptance by the Company. Payment is due in full prior to shipping. Payment can be made by credit/debit card, check or cash. Any payment methods can change without notice at the sole discretion of the Company.
- SHIPMENT. Buyers are responsible for shipping charges. Unless otherwise stated on the website, all prices are F.O.B/Point of Departure, meaning the risk of loss shall pass on to the Buyer when the goods are placed in the possession of a common carrier. Shipping typically occurs within 24 to 48 hours although the Company shall not incur any liability of any kind for failure to ship on any particular date. Buyers are responsible for delivery issues, wrong delivery address, loss during transit or any carrier or product issue during transit. Claims against the carrier shall be the responsibility of the Buyer, and claims against the Company for any defects, errors, or shortages must be made in writing to the Company within thirty (30) days of receipt of the goods, or such claims shall be deemed to have been waived. Because of the nature of the products, shipment outside of the USA is prohibited by the DOT.
- WARRANTIES. Under normal use and service, products sold by the Company have a technical guarantee for a period of 5 years from the date of shipment. The Company may choose to repair or replace, at its option, Products which prove to be defective within the warranty period. Customers are responsible for any shipping charges. The Company’s warranty shall be immediately voided should the lead seal be removed, or in case of repair, alteration, tampering or modification by anyone other than an employee of the Company, or those expressly authorized by the company to make repairs, and by any abuse, misuse, or neglect of the Products, or by use not in accordance with the Company’s instructions. The remedies for any failure of the Company’s Products to meet its warranty specified herein shall be these remedies stated herein and no others, there remedies being exclusive remedies as a condition of sales.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- DAMAGE AND LIABILITY LIMITATION. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages of any kind for any reason whatsoever with respect to its Products, or the transaction by which its Products are sold. As stated in the FAQ, Safe-T is not made to replace your official UL Certified fire extinguisher, which ALWAYS is your first recourse in case of a fire. Safe-T is first and foremost a DECORATIVE fire extinguisher and the Company makes no claim as to its effectiveness in case of a fire.
- GOVERNING LAW. The transaction with respect to the goods which are the subject of this online sale shall exclusively and irrevocably be between the Company and the purchaser of the product and governed by and interpreted and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and any action arising out of such transaction shall be brought exclusively in courts seated in Palm Beach County and Buyers agreement to such exclusive jurisdiction and venue is a condition of sale.
- ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this online sale, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in the accordance with the rules, the obtaining of the American Arbitration Association and judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in the highest court of the Forum, Sate, or Federal, having jurisdiction.
- RETURN POLICY. Hazmat merchandise needs to meet very specific shipping requirements by the Department of Transportation and therefore cannot be returned for credit. All other products can be returned within 30 days of purchase. Returns require prior authorization by the Company and will be conveyed to the customer via an RMA (Return Authorization) number. Any product being returned to the Company must be marked with the RMA number and sent freight prepaid.